Happenings at The Piper.
Starting in March we have implemented several measures at The Piper to keep residents and staff safe. We have updated all policies and procedures to continue to live an active, yet safe lifestyle here at The Piper.
Thank you for your support, patience and understanding as we all continue to grow in this time. Please stay safe and stay healthy. – The Piper Staff
Piper’s Caregiver Encounter Group meets the 1st Tuesday of every month at 12:00pm in our community room.
Contact Angie for more information 913-400-7006.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health OrganizationOpens In A New Window
- Wyandotte County Public Health
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Alzheimer’s Association
- University of Kansas Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Parkinson’s Foundation of Kansas City
- National Institute on Aging
- National Council on Aging
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Geriatrics and Extended Care